We can assist you in the following areas (and more):
- Business litigation including buy-sell agreements, buy-outs, business torts and contract disputes
- Real estate litigation including contract disputes, suits to quiet title, boundary line disputes, water right disputes, lien claims and foreclosure actions
- Contract litigation, including collections, contract interpretation, money damages and lease disputes
- Land use litigation involving all aspects of land use approvals, including variances, conditional uses and EFU exceptions
- Domestic relations, including divorce, separation, custody disputes and high asset divorce cases
- Estate litigation including personal representative removal and will contests
Our philosophy is that litigation is a last resort because it is often expensive, time-consuming and emotionally taxing. However, judicial resolution is sometimes necessary to protect a client’s best interests. Once the decision to file or to defend a lawsuit has been made by the client, our firm will vigorously fight for or defend our client’s interests. We generally limit our practice to Tillamook County trial work, but will also appear before the Land Use Board of Appeals.